The Pipeline: Commercial real estate roundup for 30.09.22
TOP THREE SALES
1. Land of the North bought 22 acres at Interstate 295, Nuckols Road and Brook Lake Boardwalk in Henrico for $23.3 million of Highwood Properties. Eric Robison, David Baird and Michael Denise with Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer represented the seller.
2. Standard properties bought 38,056 square feet at 6290 Old Warwick Road in richmond for $3.7 million of CIG 6290 RFO LLC. Bo McKown and Eric Robinson with Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer represented the seller.
3. Colonial View LLC bought 12 units at 1400 Meridian Ave. in Colonial heights for $1.3 million of 1400 Meridian LLC. Tom Rosman of One South Commercial and Justin Sledd represented the seller and isaac weintz represented the buyer.
THE THREE MAIN LEASES
1. Spirit Halloween Supermarkets rented 10,060 square feet at 723 Southpark Blvd. in Colonial heights. Alicia Brown and Pete Waldbauer with Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer represented the owner.
2. In-stay design studio rented 8,145 square feet at 3122 Marshall Street West in richmond. Amy J. Broderick and Kate Hosko with Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer represented the owner.
3. Gadget Pass rented 5,000 square feet at 201-255 E. German School Road in richmond. Graham Stone Burner and Isaac DeRegibus with Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer represented the owner.
Email submissions to [email protected]
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following transactions:
GloBody Fitness has leased 4,000 square feet at 6812 Everglades Drive in Richmond. Craig Douglas and Michael Shaia represented the owner.
UrgentVet has leased 3,117 square feet at 3550-3403 W. Cary St. and 3403-3550 Ellwood Ave. in Richmond. James Ashby IV and David Crawford represented the owner.
Expanded 2,474 square foot Lakeside Love Shack at 6913-6945 Lakeside Ave. at Henryco. Richard L. Thalhimer represented the owner.
American Expediting Logistics LLC has leased 1,753 square feet at 7443 Lee Davis Road in Hannover. Amy J. Broderick and Richard L. Thalhimer represented the landlord and Craig Douglas represented the tenant.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following transactions:
SideCar Bar has leased 1,200 square feet at 3730 Winterfield Road in Powhatan. Jim McVey, Thomas Lynde and Michael Morris represented the owner.
Family Transitions has leased 3,152 square feet at 2505 Pocoshock Place in Chesterfield. Tucker Dowdy and Michael Good represented the owner.
Sky Two has sublet 3,600 square feet at 2112 Tomlynn St. to Henrico. Ben Bruni and Russell Wyatt represented the owner.
Maison RVA has leased 1,875 square feet at 8520 Sanford Drive to Henrico. Ben Bruni represented the tenant.
Bristol Hospice – Richmond has leased 3,109 square feet at 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive in Chesterfield. Jamie Galanti, Russell Wyatt and Eliza Izard represented the owner.
The City of Richmond Bar Association has leased 1,557 square feet at 919 E. Main St. in Richmond. Jamie Galanti, Russell Wyatt and Eliza Izard represented the owner.
Colliers reports the following deals:
AVG Intermediate Holdings has leased 2,846 square feet at 14300 Winterview Parkway in Chesterfield. Peter Vick and Harrison Hall represented the owner.
Commonwealth Primary Care has leased 1,349 square feet at 2200 Pump Road from Henrico. Rebecca Barricklow and Megan Revercomb represented the owner.