The law firm Gide promotes 9 as a partner throughout Europe
Gide Loyrette Nouel has appointed nine associate lawyers in its offices in Brussels, London, Paris and Warsaw.
The latest promotions bring the total number of partners of the Paris firm to 119 working in 11 offices. The the promotions signal a steady expansion of the firm’s partnership, which last year added seven lawyers to its ranks, and which is also more than double the size of its 2020 cycle when it had four.
Paris gets the lion’s share of new additions, with five new additions, while London gets two, with one each in Brussels and Warsaw.
“The promotion of these lawyers with remarkable backgrounds to date energizes our various areas of expertise to always better defend the interests of our clients,” said senior partner Frédéric Nouel in a press release.
The Gide 2022 promotions in full
- Paul Guillemin in M&A/Corporate
- Benjamin Krief in labor law
- Guilhem Richard in banking and finance
- Cléopha Thomann in real estate transactions and financing
- Samir Bensaker in banking and finance
- Saadia Bhatty in Dispute Resolution
- Romain Rard in economic and European law, competition and international trade, ESG, CSR and sustainable development
- Krzysztof Cieplinski in Dispute Resolution, IP and Infrastructure (Projects)