Spain Residential Real Estate Market 2021 – Current Scenario on Growth Analysis with Key Industry Players 2027
Analysis of the residential real estate market in Spain
increase in demand and there has been an excess of construction of residential properties which has exceeded demand in the market,
PORTLAND, UNITED STATES, Oct. 12, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Spain Residential Real Estate Market Report offers comprehensive market share, size and growth rate of different segments at country and regional level . It provides an in-depth study of market intricacies such as current trends, drivers, opportunities, and even restraining factors. The report also highlights the qualitative aspects of the study. Additionally, the unit considers key findings, in terms of market overview and investment prospects. The market report also involves the competitive landscape containing the profiles of the top ten major players in the industry. The leaders have been carefully assessed based on their revenue size, service/product portfolio, regional presence, key plans and policies, and overall contribution to market growth.
The Spanish residential real estate market was valued at USD 128.3 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 149.9 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 8.0% from 2020 to 2027. The market comprises purchase and the sale of residential properties such as apartments, bungalows and villas.
Download sample copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7537
The Spanish residential real estate market was mainly driven by the increase in foreign investment. Favorable government policies, tourism and the development of industrialization have led to investments in the Spanish real estate market by foreigners. In addition, the tremendous rise in residential property rents, mainly in cities like Madrid and Barcelona, has led to a good return on investment, which has led buyers with decent incomes to invest in the Spanish residential real estate market. However, due to the increase in demand, there has been an excess of construction of residential properties which has exceeded the demand in the market. This is expected to restrict the market over the past few years. In addition, during the outbreak of COVID-19, the hotel and tourism industry was heavily affected.
• Due to the temporary closure of manufacturing facilities and supply chain disruptions, the Spanish residential real estate market has been negatively impacted, especially in the initial period of the pandemic.
• The unavailability of raw materials and the shortage of skilled labor was a major challenge, which was why it was impossible to carry out manufacturing at full capacity.
• Demand from the application sectors has decreased significantly due to the halt in new build, deployment and maintenance activities during the lockdown. However, demand is expected to pick up during post-lockdown.
Speak with analyst: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/7537
Key Segments Covered
Key market segments
• Less than $300,000
• $300,001 to $700,000
• $700,001 to $1,000,000
• $1,000,001 to $2,000,000
• Over $2,000,000
• Less than 49 square meters
• 50 to 80 square meters
• 81 to 110 square meters
• 111 to 200 square meters
• More than 200 square meters
• ACS Group
• GG houses
• GH Costa Blanca
• Leon Hamilton
• Miralbo Urbana
• Molina Toro SL
• Master builders of Sitara
• Triton Levante
Main benefits for stakeholders
• The report provides an in-depth analysis of the trends and dynamics of the current and emerging Spanish residential real estate market.
• An in-depth analysis of the Spanish residential real estate market is carried out by estimates for key segments between 2020 and 2027.
• In-depth market analysis is conducted by tracking key product positioning and monitoring key competitors within the market.
• A comprehensive analysis of four major regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
• Market forecast analysis from 2020 to 2027 is included in the report.
• Major market players operating in the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed which helps to understand the competitive outlook of the market industry.
Allied Analytics LLP
+ +1 503-894-6022
write to us here
Visit us on social media: