RE/MAX chooses Inside Real Estate to provide the kvCORE platform to 75,000 agents in the United States and Canada — RISMedia
RE/MAX, LLC has partnered with Inside Real Estate to provide its kvCORE technology platform, at no additional cost, to all company-owned regions in the United States and Canada, the company announced this week.
RE/MAX will also provide the CMA Present CMA and presentation builder, CORE ListingMachine & Design Center, an automated print and digital marketing suite, and unlimited CORE team accounts, a team solution integrated with kvCORE, ensuring that all RE/MAX teams can operate with full autonomy to develop their own independent businesses, a statement said.
“RE/MAX is the most productive real estate network in the world, as measured by residential transactions, and now RE/MAX agents in the United States and Canada will be equipped with the industry’s most proven productivity platform. ‘industry, kvCORE,” said Nick Bailey, RE/MAX President and CEO. “Inside Real Estate has the resources, scale and vision to deliver innovative and proven technology solutions. We know they are the best partner for us to move forward at a pace that stays ahead of the market and the competition. They are the perfect choice to help propel the next chapter in our technology journey.
“We are proud to partner with RE/MAX, a brand well known for supporting the highest level of productivity across its global footprint,” said Joe Skousen, CEO of Inside Real Estate. “At Inside Real Estate, our technology is purpose-built to generate optimal results for every user, and we’re excited to provide these solutions tailored specifically to RE/MAX.”
Inside Real Estate notes highlights of the enterprise-level implementation of the kvCORE Platform for RE/MAX include:
- Powerful IDX websites for brokers, agents, and team with in-depth consumer behavior tracking and smart nurturing to convert more leads into customers
- A powerful built-in lead generation engine, helping agents and teams expand their pipeline with new buyers and sellers at no cost
- A personal and private CRM that allows agents and teams to keep control of their database, while connecting them with their prospects generated by RE/MAX
- Behavioral automation that helps nurture contacts at every stage of their homeownership journey, creating 5-10x more customer engagement
- Powerful communication tools including dynamic email campaigns, bulk texting, CORE video messaging, and an integrated mobile dialer to drive more high-value conversations
- Full RE/MAX branding, including mobile apps and tight integration with RE/MAX proprietary support systems, tools and resources
In addition, the company has stated that RE/MAX will provide the following fully integrated kvCORE add-on solutions:
- CORE Presenta fully interactive CMA and pitching tool to help agents win the listing, win the offer and impress customers every time
- CORE ListingMachine & Design Center, a fully automated listing marketing solution to promote properties throughout the listing lifecycle. Plus, a newly upgraded digital and print design center for beautiful on-brand marketing materials
- CORE Team Accountsthat unlock powerful team features including advanced team lead generation and routing, pool accounts with dynamic lead management, team accountability tracking, and more.
- kvCORE market: a seamlessly integrated, integrated marketplace for add-on solutions and premium integrations like PropertyBoost, do lead generation for you, and more
“RE/MAX’s history is rooted in innovation and a commitment to excellence,” said Alissa Harper, Director of Sales, Inside Real Estate. “Their leadership team has taken a bold stance to continue this legacy and provide their network with the most proven and highest rated technology solutions available. We are thrilled to be associated with RE/MAX and excited to provide our kvCORE platform to their powerful network of franchisees, teams and agents.
The RE/MAX instance of kvCORE will be delivered through a phased rollout beginning later in 2022 and continuing into next year for all RE/MAX affiliates in company-owned regions in the United States and in Canada, the company said.
For more information, visit https://www.insiderealestate.com/kvcore.